Josh Clayton's family still think death was suspicious
Josh Clayton's family have said they will not give up trying to find out what happened to him after police ruled that his death was not suspicious.
The 23-year-old's body was found on rocks off Tean on September 23, 2015, ten days after he went missing following a party on Tresco.
An inquest into his death was halted in January 2017 after new evidence emerged that he had been involved in an altercation.
Josh's mum Tracey posted on Facebook after the ruling: "And so it begins again - the police have now halted the second investigation, which of course being the same force was only ever going to be a mopping up exercise from the s**t 1st investigation. Apparently Joshie just fell in the sea!!!!"
She told ITV News Westcountry: "Their conclusion is that Josh walked home in pitch black round the east side of the island and fell in the sea and this is a very strong swimmer and a very strong diver.
"I think it's more likely than not that something has happened to Josh with the involvement of a third party.
"We'll have to find other ways of trying to find out what happened to Josh.
"But the thing is, he went to a sleepy island for the second season and he didn't come home".
Josh would have celebrated his 26th birthday on February 13th.